Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Right When, Right Then

I just finished reading a wonderful article by this title and have been praying with that concept. Here are some of the ideas that I will be working with today.

Right when some error claims to be present,
Right then I can know the ever-presence of God, good.
Right when material or medical laws appear to be operating against me,
Right then Principle, God's laws, are in effect supporting my identity as His child.
Right when mortal mind suggests confusion is present, that I am unable to know or understand
Right then immortal Mind is all-knowing and so am I by reflection as His image and likeness.
Right when the serpent tells me my vision or hearing is impaired, my feelings hurt,
Right then Soul shows me that all my spiritual faculties are indestructible and perfect.
Right when I am tempted to feel lack or limitation or think poorly of myself,
Right then Spirit is supplying all my needs because I reflect all true substance.
Right when I feel depressed or tired or frustrated,
Right then I can feel the vitality, freshness and vigor of Life expressing itself for me.
Right when there appears to be dishonesty or lies
Right then Truth is already present erasing any such things.
Right when there appears to be hatred, animosity, inharmony,
Right then divine Love is seeing all its ideas as loved, loving and lovable.

Try this with the challenges that come your way today. Right when something presents itself as a problem, right then know that the answer is present to meet the need. Mrs. Eddy says "Divine Love always has met and always will meet every human need". It is God's will for you to feel His grace. He watches over you all day and sings to you at night.

The Bible lesson on Soul this week is all about rejoicing in His love, expressing joy for your life and its many blessings. Your wilderness can suddenly blossom with promise and beauty, streams of good can suddently appear in your desert. Right when. Right then. On page 60 of Science and Health we are told "Soul has infinite resources with which to bless mankind, and happiness would be more readily available and would be more secure in our keeping, if sought in Soul".

Be at peace.

No comments: